Register Now for the Fall 2020 Volunteer Training Course
The Annapolis, Bowie Crofton, & Severna Park Pregnancy Clinic Ministry Fall 2020 Volunteer Training Course.
The Fall 2020 Course begins September 29, 6-9pm, at Mid-Atlantic Community Church in Gambrills, MD.
Training Topics Include:
- The Power of Communicating- Foundational skills of relating
- Dynamics of a Crisis-Insight and steps to intervention
- Weapons of Love-Your ministry as a compassionate listener
- The Role of the Gospel-Equipped to share God's word
- Abortion-Physical, emotional and spiritual aspects
Donation of $40 per person is required to cover the cost of the materials used in training
(Scholarships are available for those in need of assistance.)
Please contact Angela Murray, Outreach and Volunteer Manager,410-431-5000.
Thank you for your interest in the Pregnancy Clinic Ministry Volunteer Training!